Are you interested in a job at an energetic and exciting game studio developing world class football games? Invincibles Studio Ltd already has a global fanbase for its existing games and we are looking for talented and enthusiastic quality assurance testers to join our team to work on our mobile and PC based football apps.
At Invincibles Studio Ltd we like to keep things simple – we employ talented people to work for us and only work with companies and contractors that we consider to be the best in their respective industries.
In addition one of our greatest strengths is our work environment – it’s no ordinary workplace! We have a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and fantastic committed team who operate in a bureaucracy free environment where people are given the space and support to fulfil their potential.
Does this sound like a workplace where you could flourish?
- Work independently and collaboratively to identify bugs and defects in the game
- Provide considered, insightful written and verbal feedback on gameplay, balance and realism
- Compile clear, concisely written bug reports
- Develop and follow structured test-plans, checklists and other tasks and activities through to completion
- Check builds meet the required quality and stability
- Test new features against design and verify fixes made to existing defects
- Comprehensive logging of defects throughout a project’s lifecycle.
Input into the design phase in order to reduce defects in future developments
- Provide post-release customer support to our online community via forums and social media channels
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A passion for playing computer games and an ability to play at high levels
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- An understanding of quality assurance processes
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- A tactful and professional manner
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Being able to manage and prioritise your own workload
- Patience and persistence, for repetitive work
- A methodical and disciplined approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with bug tracking software
- A good knowledge of the games market
- A willingness to work flexibly
- Good office computer skills
- Good football knowledge
- Experienced working on multi-platforms e.g. Android, iOS.
- Good knowledge of sport games
- Experience with Unity game engine
- Prior professional experience in game/app development is advantageous, but not essential
Invincibles Studio is a world leading developer of sports management simulations. Founded in 2006, Invincibles Studio is an independent games studio based primarily in Preston with a small studio in Leeds. The Invincibles Studio team continues to expand as it brings its titles to an ever-growing audience via an increasing variety of delivery platforms.
Invincibles Studio has enjoyed sustained commercial success for its extremely detailed and immersive simulation experiences. Its games are amongst the highest-rated mobile games and achieve millions of downloads each year.
The Invincibles Studio team is diverse, highly talented with a combined passion and drive for creating genre-defining games. Team members enjoy a flexible working schedule and a relaxed studio environment that encourages a close-knit, collaborative approach to game development.
Invincibles Studio is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
- Competitive salary (DoE);
- Bonus scheme;
- 35 hour working week – flexi-time & home working;
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and a Christmas Holiday break;
- Employee benefits schemes;
- An office ‘chill out room’ with table tennis, TV and darts board;
- ‘Fun Time Friday’ once a month – the company enjoys a fun activity during the day;
- Be a key player in the development and also influence the direction of one of the UK’s biggest mobile games studios;
- Work in a friendly, non-political, professional environment with a great atmosphere;
- You’ll be encouraged to learn and develop your skills and your career with Personal Development days with paid training courses
To register your interest in being shortlisted for an interview, please send a CV with references and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org