Invincibles Studio’s player community is the most supportive, knowledgeable, and active player-base in sports management games. Our community members directly contribute to the development of our games via their collaboration and interaction with both the development team and other community members. We’re looking for an expert Community Manager who is skilled at forging relationships with our players. Oversee collaboration with the people who love our games globally and then enjoy the results, ensuring Invincibles’ success grows further thanks to our invaluable community.
- Act as a representative of Invincibles Studio and our games, representing us online and at in-person events.
- Be informed about Invincibles Studio and our games, plus football/soccer in general.
- Develop innovative plans, programs, and strategies to increase reach and engagement.
- Create and execute engaging content including social media posts, contests, and community-involved activities.
- Work closely with the development team creating our games. Be the internal voice of the Invincibles community, and encourage direct collaboration between the team and our players.
- Monitor and drive community performance stats such as reach, engagement, retention, and positive sentiment.
- Work with external community members to ensure they can contribute to game development and be prominent within our gamer community.
- Supply recommendations to Invincibles’ development and marketing teams using community comments, sentiment, and suggestions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with social media platforms, as well as use of community management and social media marketing technologies.
- Two to three years’ community management experience.
- A passion for gaming on both mobile and console/PC platforms. In-depth knowledge of Invincibles Studio and the Soccer Manager series is helpful.
- An avid fan of football, both domestic and international.
- Ideas-driven and innovative.
- Strong communication skills, with a high level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Positive energy, enthusiasm: a genuine team player.
- Written and spoken English language fluency.
- Invincibles Studio is a world leading developer of sports management simulations. Founded in 2006, Invincibles Studio is an independent games studio based primarily in Preston, UK with a small studio in Leeds. The Invincibles Studio team continues to expand as it brings its titles to an ever-growing audience via an increasing variety of delivery platforms.
- Invincibles Studio has enjoyed sustained commercial success for its extremely detailed and immersive simulation experiences. Its games are amongst the highest-rated mobile games and achieve millions of downloads each year.
- The Invincibles Studio team is diverse and highly talented, with a combined passion and drive for creating genre-defining games. Team members enjoy a flexible working schedule and a relaxed studio environment that encourages a close-knit, collaborative approach to game development.
- Invincibles Studio is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.
- Competitive salary (DoE)
- Bonus scheme
- 35 hour working week – flexi-time & home working
- 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays and a Christmas Holiday break
- Employee benefits schemes
- An office ‘chill out room’ with table tennis, TV and dart board
- ‘Fun Time Friday’ once a month – the company enjoys a fun activity during the day
- Be a key player in the development and also influence the direction of one of the UK’s biggest mobile games studios
- Work in a friendly, non-political, professional environment with a great atmosphere
- You’ll be encouraged to learn and develop your skills and your career with Personal Development days with paid training courses
To register your interest in being shortlisted for an interview, please send a CV with references and a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org